Calling all Design Mavens! It’s time for another color challenge here at Pixel Maven’s Retreat! This week Kris, Kerry and I have a fun color combo with a bit of a twist! Since we’re encouraging traditional designs as well as digital designs you get to pick which shade of pink you’ll use – Primrose Petals is still available in MDS and Melon Mambo is, of course a current Stampin’ Up! color!
Here’s some Design Team inspiration to get you started:
Let’s review the rules!
- This is primarily a digital design challenge, but we don’t discriminate, so if you’re more comfortable with traditional paper, or a hybrid design, we welcome that too! Design team members use Stampin’ Up! products including My Digital Studio software and Stampin’ Up! digital downloads and other Stampin’ Up! products, but you’re more than welcome to use your choice of design software and papercrafting stamps and elements.
- Use the challenge sketches or color palettes to create your choice of scrapbook pages, cards, tags… then upload them to the list (below).
- Note, that for sketch challenges the sketches will usually be displayed as 4.25×5.5, but you can scale those up to 8.5×11 8×8 or 12×12, etc.
- The only other rule is to have fun and stretch those creative muscles!
- Submissions close at Midnight on the second MONDAY of a challenge period, giving you 11 days to create and submit your entry. This challenge will end at midnight on MONDAY, August 25th.
- Enter as many times as you like. When uploading with the Linky Lists tool, make sure you put your name in the caption/title area (last name not necessary), and provide an email address. Email addresses will not be published, but are sometimes used to notify challenge winners. In order to enter more than once, the URL needs to be unique, so link directly to the individual blog post, or individual picture if you’re using SplitCoast. If you have an open Facebook page (like a business page) you can use that URL, or you can even upload pictures to a PINTEREST board and link to the picture!
- THREE design winners will be selected – all by the Design Team.
- Winners will be notified via blog post the WEDNESDAY after the challenge closes.
- Winners earn the right to display a custom Pixel Maven’s DigiChallenge Badge and their designs will be uploaded to this Pinterest Board!
- Add our players badge to your blog (grab the code over on the right), and don’t forget to tell all your friends to play along!
So, what are you waiting for? Time to Get Your Pixel… and Paper On!